Sunday 6 November 2011

Weekend

It's Sunday evening and the weekend is turning to a close. But I had a nice weekend, I must say...

On Friday we had to do a questionnaire for our project at FH, we managed to ask from almost 30 pupils and get to really start our weekend. Friday was otherwise nice, almost 20 degrees and sunny.
One of the best things on this weekend was that I did not had to work on Saturday. Nowadays I am working only on every other Saturday and I just love waking up on Saturday without a hurry.

We did not eat breakfast at home, we went to Fingerlos(Mia tonne mennään toivottavasti sitten kun tulet tammikuussa käymään)

After breakfast we really did not know what to do. Our first plan was to go to the Zoo but somehow we were not that excited about it... so we went bowling!!!

And I lost ofcourse.. I even went so far as to throw the ball from between my legs. Of course with this strategy I did not hit a single pin..

In the evening we made something seriously awesome and sort of unhealthy for dinner: BURGERS!

I do not need to explain, just look at the picture below:

Sunday was full of doing nothing and FH-stuff... there is still enough to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment