Wednesday 2 November 2011

Hangar-7

On Sunday evening we decided to go for a coffee somewhere in the city. I did not want to go to the same old places where we always have been... I have heard from my friends that Hangar-7 near the airport should be a really nice place. So we decided to go even though it took over half an hour with the bus to get there. But it was seriously worth it... here some pictures from our evening:


I also enjoyed a menu, which consisted of a starter, main course and a dessert. It was awesome but in order not to look like some stupid turist, I decided not to take photos of my food :) But otherwise it was more than a success. And I got to see the KTM bike from Mika Kallio, a professional  finnish motorcyclist!!! It was way smaller than I thought but I just found it so cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment