Tuesday 29 November 2011

(almost) my new jacket

So this is not the thing I bought today earlier but I hope I can take the following jacket with me home on Saturday after work. As some of you know, the winter here is not that long and cold as back home in Finland. That is why I was thinking, I don't need a thick winterjacket. But then again I don't like cold at all(not then when I do not have enough clothes on, and that is important during the winter) so I thought maybe I should buy myself a nice warm winterjacket. Well actually I am not buying it, my mom buys it for me as a Christmas present
And since I am working in this specific clothingstore, and I get a nice discount, I could invest for the coming winters and buy myself a jacket with a nice price.

Here the link to my jacket

And I am buying it in black, the internetsite gives the jacket in beige but that does not fit to me at all!!

Here is a picture of the jacket: I'll post another one on Saturday evening



Käännös: Tämä ei nyt ole se juttu minkä ostin tänään aikaisemmin mutta toivon ottavani linkistä (yläpuolella kohdassa my jacket) löytyvän talvitakin mukaani lauantaina. Täällä talvet ei ole niin kylmiä ja pitkiä kuin koti-Suomessa mutta mä tykkään lämpimästä. Ton takin kanssa ei täällä tulisi kyllä kylmä! Se olis hyvä investointi tuleville vuosille ja kun olen kys. vaatekaupassa töissä on hintakin melko huokea alennusten jälkeen. Takin ostan mustana ja toivon tuovani sen kotiin lauantaina töitten jälkeen. Mietintäaika on aina hyvä!

No comments:

Post a Comment