Wednesday 2 November 2011

Halloween 2011

On Monday was Halloween. Since the party last year was, to be really honest, shit, we decided to party it in a smaller group. There was only me, Lauriane, Alex, Julian and Stephan. We ended up looking at some seriously crappy Halloween films, eating, drinking and playing the game "who am I?". The idea of the game is that the others write a known persons/characters name on a paper and this paper is put to the forehead of one person(who does not of course know who he is). This person gets to ask questions but the only answer can be yes or no. In the end this person should be able to know, through the questions he/she has asked and the answers he/she has gotten, who he is.

Here the result of my work on my Halloween "outfit"


Hopefully everyone had a nice Halloween! :) I need to top next year my result of this year....

No comments:

Post a Comment