Monday 26 March 2012

Playlist

Most of us know the feeling that certain songs are being played everywhere and at some point you just think "I don't want to hear this song NEVER again". This happens to me all the time, I hear some great song and I listen to it way too often..... and then after a week I skip it with my MP3-player because I don't wanna hear it anymore.

Well Spotify is practical since they make different playlists and I found the following list

Top 100 tracks from 2010 - Finland (You need to have Spotify to listen to the songs, of course)


This list includes only the radio hits from 2010, but who cares, you don't here these songs in radio today that often ;)

I got good feedback about my thesis and I am really motivated to write again. So this means a good start for my holiday week!!!



We like!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment