Friday 16 March 2012

Inspiration hits when you least expect it

So, it is now about 02.30am and I am awake. Why? Because during the last two-three weeks I have done almost nothing for my thesis. I have always had "something better" to do or I have just sat in front of my computer, without being able to write or read anything for my thesis. And from this I have had such a bad self-counciousness that I have even lost my nights sleep. Well, tonight, or should I say during the dark hours of the day, I was stung by the "inspiration bee" and I am writing my thesis now.

Its really shitty on one hand. Normal person would sleep at this point and wake up early in the morning and start to write. For being NOT like that, I need to thank my own mother. She likes working during the evening and night. Well the apple has not fallen far from the tree. I do not like to get up early in the morning and starting to do stuff. I'd rather sleep as long as I can, enjoy the day and as the day turns into evening, I start to work. I think this actually works for me, since during the last 1½ hours I have managed to write almost 1,5 pages. The same amount of text took me two weeks ago like 6 hours (that was during the day).

I hope everyone is dreaming of something nice and have some plans for the weekend. I think I am gonna stay up for some hours still, I have nothing much to do tomorrow anyways. Except that I wish to enjoy the sunny day which the weather cast promised and go to the Open House day of my university to help my japanese teacher to get other students  interested in learning japanese!!

Suomeksi: Kello on puoli kolme yöllä, mua on iskenyt kirjoituskärpänen ja kirjottaminen sujuu tällä yökyöpelillä sutjakkaasti päivän pimeinä tunteina!!

No comments:

Post a Comment