Tuesday 20 March 2012

Good morning!

This morning I woke up "early" (8am) but I stayed in bed and just enjoyed the quiet atmosphere in the flat. I realised that the sun was shining after the rainy day yesterday. This made me happy and I wanted to make really nice breakfast from me to myself. Here the result:

 The juice was directly from bloodoranges which I have already had for many days. Since I havent eaten them, I pressed the juice out of them :) Really nice! And I took time and read the Finnish newspaper Helsingin Sanomat, just to know what is going on. I have ordered Salzburger Nachrichten:in for 3 weeks for free, but since we dont get the mail delivered to the flat, our postbox is downstairs next to the front door. I was too lazy to go downstair and get the newspaper. 

wish everyone a nice day, Im off to wait for a package which is coming today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment