Monday 3 October 2011

Washmachine

For today I only need two words: new washmachine

You guys certainly know that when one buys something new, one is happy and excited about this new thing. Well everything went well till we started to install this machine:

1. one part(which was holding the drum for the transport) fell into the washmachine. Well this should of course be removed, otherwise it could brake the machine from the inside

2. I would hope that when one pays many hundred €uros for a washmachine, you would get all the part that you need for the installation. Well this was not the case!!

2a. We drove(or rather moved in the speed of a snail) to a shop which logo is a Red House and the free english translation would be: construction house. The whole trip for the two small parts took almost 1,5 hours and the shop was not that far away

3. Since we were totally hungry after fighting with the machine for the last 2 hours, we went to an American fastfood chain which can be recognised from the yellow capital letter M. I ate a burger which I saw in an add and my day got even worse: when it says the burger has bacon, it does not mean one little piece of bacon?!

4. till this point we did not know the effects of point 1, until I phoned my dad in Finland. This of course did not help the situation.....

5. Since I have moved from Finland to Austria, my dads' screwdriver collection is not in my use: this day showed that I seriously need to buy a box with the basic screwdrivers. Some tools used today: scissors, a kitchenknife, a normal knife and of course ONE small screwdriver

6. At the end I was personally not at all happy to have a new washmachine. When I have to buy my next washmachine I am so paying some installer a good money that he does it in like 10mins and I can just turn the machine on...

Or maybe its just the first timers problems which we faced: maybe for the next time I have learned something

And to seriously make my day even better I came home from grocery shopping and found out that my milk was frozen?! And those who ask: was your milk in the freezer? No it was not?! our stupid fridge is just so cold in the back that stuff freeze if they are put into the back. And our fridge is so small, that putting the food of two people in there is already an accievement.

But hopefully all the stupid things are over for today and I get to enjoy my cooking: nudels with bambu and pigsmeat and for dessert: finnish pancakes with whipped cream and strawberry jam!

with sugarpeas it would have been perfect!



No words needed.... just enjoy!
I really hope(or know) that everyone had a better start for the week than me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment