Wednesday 28 September 2011

Learning is so hard...

Today we had the first financial course of this semester. It was interesting, funny and I learned really alot. My brain didnt like learning that much (or the sun, since I spent an hour in the sun after I had left FH). I had the worst headache ever! Please refer to my Facebook status update: "Päänsärky on perseestä". So I decided to go to bed and sleep...

My plan of actually learning something and searching more photos for my upcoming bodyart had to be thrown to the trash.

Oh yeah, yesterday I threw one pair of shoes away and today I realized my black ballerinas had gotten a bit too old.... So I threw 2 (!) pairs of shoes away in less than 24hours. I made it better today by buying a new pair of black ballerinas and I also found a really nice fall-coloured dress on sale(the dress I bought yesterday due to the fact that I had already thrown a pair of shoes away)!

50% off



one of the basics really

So I leave everyone to enjoy their Wednesday evening, tomorrow morning'll start another new course for me. Looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment