Thursday 13 October 2011

WANTED: Colour!!

Now I have time, or atleast a little bit of time:)

Finally I am able to post my latest shoppings here:


I have fallen in love with really strong and bright colors during my time here in Salzburg. That might be the reason why I have green, orange, red and pink pants in my closet ;) Those green pants in the picture I bought last Saturday from Zara, and the orange trousers I bought today also from Zara. They have some really funky colored pants to offer (I recommend). The white shirt(Pimkie, was on sale) can be combined with many clothes, including all my pants mentioned above ;)

On Saturday I also found wintershoes for me. During the earlier years I haven't had a pair of real winterboots. Well this winter this point has been corrected and I am in love with my new boots <3 They are warm and now its the time to keep them open and a bit more loose. In the winter I can put on a pair of the socks which my grandmother knitted to my many years ago(those I have in purple and yellow and one pair in green which I have knitted myself) and close the boots properly.

So guys, even though the sun gets up earlier and darkness comes earlier, it does not mean that colors are forbidden. Its your time to bring some color to this dark season!!!

WL&H

No comments:

Post a Comment