Wednesday 19 October 2011

Time to cut off some hair

As the fall is coming, the leaves are chancing color and then they fall to give space for snow and the cold weather. It is time for changes... well my change for this fall will be that I am gonna cut my hair. I've been trying to keep my long hair and try that it'll grow even longer. But on Saturday it is gonna change. I'm gonna cut 15-20cm off from my hair. Those that have known me for a longer time, know that I have had many different styles and cuts. Hopefully some day I am able to keep my head and grow my hair seriously long :)

Underneath is a photo of the length which I would like to have. I would even prefer to have a little bit shorter hair. And no, I am not going to dye my hair blond. I am more than happy with my darkbrown hair 


I am off now to celebrate M's graduation and to spend one of the last days with my "long" hair

WL&H

No comments:

Post a Comment