Sunday 23 October 2011

Accidentally.... Everything for 2€s!?

Tonight I went with M to the old town to drink a coffee and then go back to my flat. Well I accidentally walked pass an open "jewelleryshop"(like these cheap ones where you find everything in every color and style). And here it is not normal that the shops are open on Sundays. I went in and I found out that they are closing the shop and all the jewellery from earrings to rings and necklaces were 2€s' a piece!

Of course I didnt walk out from the shop empty handed... I found some really nice stuff and so cheap?!

Here pics of my findings:

1. sort of antique style earrings
2. just fell in love in the colours ;)
3. Wooden, a bit bigger round earrings
4. I am not religious, I just find these type of necklaces really cool
5. I've been looking for such "wings" for a longer time. Looks really nice when I put the 2nd ones to my other earringholes
6. & 7. almost the same ones, but number 6s' are a bit more festive and gold
8. cute small earrings with leaves 
9. A really cool brown but still petite bracelet

And all of this for 16€ (instead of about 44€s).... not bad ;)

1 comment: