Wednesday 1 May 2013

1st of May

We woke up quite late... that was so nice :)

In the afternoon we decided to go to the main railway station (there is the only supermarket in Salzburg which has open also on Sundays and holidays) to buy some food and chips for tonight. We are currently watching football (don't ask me why, I think it's because I love M :D).


Finally I have a picture from the clothes I wore today. It's been really crazy with weather in Salzburg, yesterday really cold and today shorts weather... hopefully it stays warm. Next week we are flying to Finland and I finally get more summer clothes here. Since most of my clothes are currently in Finland. 


Shirt: H&M
Short: SaintTropez
Bag: Mango
Shoes: Deichmann
Sunglasses: Mango

Unfortunately I wasn't so photogenic today :D Hopefully I can post more and better pics during the coming weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment