Thursday 3 May 2012

Shopping, again...

 So last week Friday I lost my control a bit at DM and ended up buying quite a lot of make-ups...

Here's what I bought:


I'm determined to learn how to make the perfect smokey eye :) And I'm also learning to use some lipstick, I love really dark red so that was a great choice. And those Balea-masks were so cheap (about 50snts) so even though they don't help, I don't mind.

Today I went to H&M to look for a dress for one of my best friends without result. The workers there were not even aware that they had such a dress, in other country that is. But after scouting the shop I found something for myself (of course, who would have expected that? :D)

Here's what I found:


Both of these were so cheap that I just couldnt left them at the store, end price: 15€ :)

I have my japanese mid-term tomorrow, its time to fight my flu and learn a bit.

2 comments:

  1. Kiitti kun jaksoit metsästää mulle mekkoa :D
    ihania ostoksia, voisin ottaa kaikki, mutta mieluisin on tuo kaulakoru, niikuin arvasitkin ;) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. no problemo... ja tunnen sut niin hyvin että arvasin että tykkäisit tosta kaulakorusta ;)

    ReplyDelete