Thursday 17 May 2012

helloooo

So, everything possible has happened during the last days. I have been working for my thesis, the toilet broke, I ironed a hole to my work shirt(we can wear the new uniform starting next week Monday, and the hole can be covered with a cardigan, so no one can see it), the flat iron fell to the floor as I was ironing (10cm from my feet), it hailed as I went from the busstation to home, so I was totally soaked after I got home (its about 100m from the busstation to my house) and well... that was already enough negative things, right? :D

Otherwise the only thing that I am rooting for is the Finnish ice-hockey team. Their performance has not been the strongest during the IHWC but hey, I hope we are able to win USA in order to get to top 4! I seem to be the only one here (except my other finnish friend) who even knows that the ice hockey championships are happening right now. But who cares, my neighbours might think I am being beaten up or that someone has broken into my house since I get quite loud as watching the ice hockey games where Finland is playing. You middle-europeans, you just don't get how important ice hockey is to us Finns ;)

I got my lovely cellphone back two days ago. It was sent to be fixed since it turns off by itself. The guy said that they just downloaded the software new. Problems: my cell speaks only german, english and turkish. And since I have a cell which has a keyboard (the finnish one), my Y and Z have changed places, the Å has changed to Ü and all the special characters have changed places.... It might take a while that I learn where everything is, but if my cell turns off even once more, Im heading to the shop and buying myself a new cellphone.

To end my really mixed and "all-round" post, here a really cool video from Swedish House Mafia "Greyhound"


No comments:

Post a Comment