Sunday 6 May 2012

Good night!

Still working on a Sunday evening for my thesis... Started first later during the evening, so that's why I'm still working :) But anyways, added some new songs to my playlist in Spotify and I really like the one from Lil Wayne and Bruno Mars called "Mirror".

Nothing interesting to report about the weekend really. I've packed some of my stuff into a cardboard box which I am sending back to Finland. It's mostly just stuff which I wish to sell at the fleamarket. I have to say that when you are not planning to move anywhere or you are not in a situation where you just need to get rid of clothes, you don't realize how much stuff you have in you closet. RIGHT? :)

Anyways, underneath the song. Wish everyone a good night and a great start for the week. I have lectures tomorrow at 8.15am! And I'm gonna wear my new shoes, I'll post them tomorrow. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment