Thursday 19 April 2012

A LOT TO DO!!!

So, today I sat by my computer and was like a dog watching out for its new toy or bone. I found cheap flights to Finland for end of May and wanted to be polite to my teacher and ask if it would be okay, if I miss one lecture. After  4 hours of waiting and stressing out (only about the price of flights getting more expensive), I booked the flights (even though my teacher hadn't answered me)!!!

The best thing is that for my trip to Finland I can do my interviews in the finnish banks for my master thesis and then spend a couple of days with my family. So work&pleasure combined!! Now I need to contact the banks and hope that they all have time to meet me during the 2 days which Im going to spend in Helsinki. Otherwise I'll just do it via telephone, since I am in Finland. 


Otherwise I'm still busy with my thesis, going to work and yep, just really enjoying my time in Salzburg

See ya in Finland in May!!

No comments:

Post a Comment