Thursday 26 April 2012

Make up


So I woke up today quite early and went grocery shopping already at 8.30am. Next to my grocerystore is DM, its like this "allround-small-stuff-you-need-to-keep-you-and-your-home-pretty". I went to buy powder but I came home with the stuff above. The thing is (when comparing Finland and Austria) makeups are way more cheaper here than in Finland. I bought at the end a concealer, powder, a smokey-eye-brush, nailart (like these sticker ones) and then this funny concealer pallette.
The colours are green, pink and then three different skin shades. The green is used to cover the redness of the skin, the pink to hide dark circles and the three skin shades are to give an even endlook. I found it so funny to put on such colours on my skin but I have to say they worked! Really looking forward to using them in the future also :)

No comments:

Post a Comment