Wednesday 25 April 2012

Lasagne

About two weeks ago I did lasagne myself. From beginning till the end. And I wanted to share my recipy and the steps, how to make a good lasagne. My recipy is without onion since I cannot eat it. But anyways, here the ingredients:

 4 lasagnesheets

Minced meat sauce:
400-500g minced meat 
2-3 Carrots
1 can of tomatopuree
salt
black pepper
2 tsp basilicum

Cheese sauce:
6dl milk
4 tsp flour
white pepper or nutmeg
3dl (150g) grated cheese



First start by cooking the minced meat in a pot and mix the spices to it

 During that grate the cheese and carrots and mix the carrots, can of the tomatopuree to the minced meat:
 And it should look like this: 
Let the mix cook slowly for about 15mins with lid on till most of the water is evaporated. Check taste. Then you can start with the cheesesauce.

First mix the milk and the flour and heat it up till the sauce gets a bit thicker. Mix the whole time. Let it poach for 5minutes.


Mix the spices to the sauce and add the grated cheese. Check the taste ;)
Then you can start building the lasagne to the tray. First the cheesesauce, on top of that the lasagnesheets and then the minced meat sauce. I did this 2 times and on top I put 2 lasagnesheets and the rest of the cheesesauce to cover the whole thing. At the end looked like this:

Put it in the oven with 200 Celciusdegrees and let it cook for 45-50mins. If the top starts to get too brown/black, cover it with foil. And after 50mins, it looked so good:


1 comment:

  1. Looks delicious :)
    I prefer lasage without onions, because I hate them :D :D

    ReplyDelete