Wednesday 25 January 2012

Time to write again... and go vote!!

So again it has been a good while since I have been blogging. Time is short and I just have too much to do :D

But anyways, there have been exams, my sis was here for a visit and who knows what has happened!

Today I had a nice day with a friend of mine, we went shopping and met another friend for a coffee. Such a nice afternoon, thank you guys!

Of course when two girls go shopping, something comes with... My result: Boots which I have been looking for since I threw my last brown boots away(those I wore for over 1,5years and had to throw them away since there were holes in them). The best thing in my new boots is that they were already -50% and I got another 20% off because the had this special offer :D End price: 40€!!!


 
I am just totally in love with the shoes. I cant wait that it is summer and I can wear them with some really cool summerdress. For winter they are perfect with skinny jeans or black treggins(of course some shirt would not hurt) ;)

Tomorrow we are off to Munich: we are voting for a new president in Finland and I want to give my vote! I think each vote makes the difference and those who do not vote (eg. because they think nothing is gonna change), I can say: don't complain about the current situation because you are not doing anything to change it!
 
Even though I am living in Austria, I want to take part in the things which are happening in my home country.
 
with these words, I hope I have more time during the coming days/weeks to post more things about my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment