Friday 6 January 2012

The first cakes of the year

I had to post the following photos due to the fact that these cakes were just AMAZING:

hmmm, I wonder what is inside ;)

NAM!!!
 We had planned to go outside to a coffee house but since the weather turned bad, we decided to stay at my place and M went to Demel before he came to my place. Of course since I do not like all the cakes Austrian coffee houses are offering I looked from the internetpage of Demel what cakes they have to offer. I sent a list with 4 different cakes and hoped to get one of them. M came and brought 3 of them!!! (Demel didnt have the number 1 cake on my list, I guess I need to go there some day to try that cake)

This was a coffee break that was seriously sweet from beginning till the end ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment