Thursday 8 December 2011

Independence day

So I saw only the last 15min of the "independence reception" but anyways, I found my favourite dress. That was worn by the finnish singer Jenni Vartiainen.



I would have liked that the dredd would have been abit darker from the colour, but I find it just a really beautiful dress!


And as I promised, I also found the two candles and lit them during the evening:

The one on the right is blue, with the flash it would have not seen so nice ;)

Käännös: Ehdin katsomaan Linnan juhlien kättelyistä viimeiset 15minuuttia mutta löysin kuitenkin suosikkipukuni. Se oli Jenni Vartiaisen kaunis iltapuku, jonka olisin kuitenki itse ehkä tehnyt yhden asteen tummemmaksi mutta Jenni oli kyllä todella kaunis! Ja kuten lupasin, löysin 2 kynttilää ja laitoin ne illalla palamaan ikkunalaudalle. Kuvan vasemmanpuoleinen kynttilä on sininen, salamalla kuvasta ei olisi vain tullut niin nättiä :)

No comments:

Post a Comment