Thursday 15 December 2011

Dentist

So I have to say that being a dentist(especially a private one) would be a serious moneymaker.... I just came from my dentist and I had to pay for half an hour a good amount of money.

But I also know that I could have been able to prevent from this happening. I think I have to say bye bye for the love of my life: chocolate.... 
"to chocolate: We have had many beautiful times and I have always enjoyed the time we have spent together. You have always accepted me the way I am and have never complained"
Seriously, that was a joke. But from now on I be a bit more aware what I am eating. And I need to buy chewing gum!

Another thing is that I am flying tomorrow home :) I cant wait to travel tomorrow and be home and spend the Christmas time with my family.

This is why it is likely that I will not be posting that much during the coming weeks. I'm gonna try to make a small collection of pictures from my purchases from the last couple of weeks ;)



Käännös: Tulin tossa just hammaslääkäriltä ja voin todeta(näin rahoitusalan opiskelijana) että ei olis ollu huono valinta mennä opiskelemaan hammaslääketiedettä. Ja sitten pistää oma hammaslääkäri vastaanotto pystyyn. Koska tänään mun hammaslekuri kyllä tienasi melko hyvät rahat hyvin lyhyessä ajassa. 
Mä olisin voinut estää tämän tapahtuman jos söisin paljo hammasystävällisemmin. Tämä tarkoittaa että mun pitää sanoa hyvästit mun elämän rakkaudelle: suklaalle.
"Suklaalle: meillä on monia ihania muistoja keskenämme ja olen aina nauttinut meidän yhteisestä ajasta. Olet hyväksynyt minut sellaisena kuin olen, etkä ole ikinä valittanut mistään"


Edeltä juttu oli sitten ihan vain vitsi. Mutta nyt tarttee kattoa mitä syö ja tarttee ostaa Jenkkiä kun oon Suomessa :)
Lennänkin huomenna kotio ja on kiva viettää jouluaika perheen ja läheisten kanssa.

No comments:

Post a Comment