Sunday 21 April 2013

Weekend

So, it's Sunday evening and I still have loads to do.

Yesterday we went grocery shopping (we slept late, almost till 10am) and the rest of the day we stayed home. A good decision since we had done a lot during the week (e.g. looked at one appartment and working long at work) and a good decision for out wallets ;)

For Saturday evening the pictures below show what I and we did:


I love knitting, something I have from my mom. I have more than 10 projects and I hope till end of this year many of them are finished :D Those are socks for M, I'll post you a pic of them when they are ready. I wanted to read InStyle Magazine, just looked it through quickly last night, hopefully I'll have time to look to it more deeply tonight. I already saw one nice nail idea in there, gonna try it tonight. The orange drink there is ginger-lemonsoda. Really easy to do, I'll post a separate post about it later today.
At the evening we made some seriously good food and as a dessert we ate lettuja. These are Finnish pancakes, with strawberries and whipped cream. Seriously love these, but I don't want to eat them too often. Otherwise they won't taste that good.

Today I have ironed a huge amount of clothes (washed way too much laundry yesterday) and I should also clean the flat a bit.. M will do the rest of the cleaning tomorrow :)

 Käännös: Sunnuntai ilta häämöttää ja tekemistä riittäis vielä. Eilen käytiin vaan kaupassa ja oltiin loppupäivä kotona. Viikolla meil oli kamalasti tekemistä ja oltiin molemmat aika pitkään töissä. Käytiinpä katsomassa yhtä kämppää mutta todettiin et se ei ollut meille tarkoitettu. Viikonlopun tapahtumia tähän asti näkyy yläpuolella: kutomista, lehtien lukemista, inkivääri-sitruunasoodan juomista (ohjeen laitan teille toinen kerta). Tehtiin ruokaa ja syötiin jälkkäriks lettuja kermavaahdolla ja mansikoilla. Oi oi, ku oli hyviä! En syö lettuja usein, muuten ne ei maistu niin hyvältä :D Tänään silitin vuorenkokoisen kasan vaatteita, saan kiittää itseäni koska pesin eilen kolme (!) koneellista pyykkiä. Nyt tarttis viel siivotaki, M saa siivota loput huomenna :)

No comments:

Post a Comment