Sunday 9 September 2012

Those white pants of hers...

As some you may know, New York Fashion Week is in full play right now. All designers are showing their new S/S2013 collections (I fell in love with Ivana Helsinki's collection) and the fashion world has its eyes on New York. Well I'm not that enthusiastic about the fashion weeks, usually my reaction is "what in the world?!" or "did she take the time machine from MC Hammer to us?!". Anyways, I saw this picture of Alicia Keys wearing some really nice pants.

This type of pants, which have a black stripe on the sides makes the legs of any woman look thinner. I would like to see how such pants would look on me... Need to look for those ;) There is a dress at Mango in this style but I would find more use for pants than a dress. Those who are interested, here a picture of the dress and a beneath it is the link to the Austrian online shop of Mango

Guilli- dress (Mango)

No comments:

Post a Comment