Monday 6 August 2012

When you have a lot to do, you just...

do nothing (or something totally unimportant), right??

No but seriously, its kinda funny when you know that you should do many things but at the end of the day you have only done like half.
I had quite a relaxing weekend with some friends and even read a bit for my final exam (still keeping my fingers crossed that my master thesis is going to get the green light, so that I can take part in the final oral exam)

I've been surfing and internetshopping, thank god I am not type of a person who orders stuff directly from internet (the main problem being that I should give my credit card info, and I really dont trust that when they book the money in advance and I want to return the stuff, that I really get my money back!)

Here a nice picture of Kate Moss (I dont find her that pretty but I'm looking forward to that dress she has on)


Käännös: Taas kun on kamalasti kaikkea tekemistä niin mä teen tietysti kaikkea muuta mitä pitäisi. Nettikaupat ovat olleet kovassa käytössä viime aikoina, en ole kyllä tilannut yhtään mitään sillä en tykkään maksaa ensin luotolla ja sitten vasta saada tavarat (enkä kyllä luota siihen että saan maksettuja rahojani takaisin). Yläpuolella on Kate Moss (mun mielestä hän ei kyllä luonnossa ole mikään kaunotar) ja mua hotsittaa nähdä toi mekko livenä, kun se tulee kauppoihin (Itävallassa tuo mekko tulee Mango myymälöihin 31.8, Suomesta en sitten tiiä)


No comments:

Post a Comment