Friday 22 June 2012

H&M: Sale!

It makes me really wonder with what basis the Swedish clothingline H&M is able to be so successful. Of course the normal prices of the clothes have gotten a bit more expensive but when H&M has sale, even I get a bit crazy (even though my closet is full and I really dont need half of the stuff I bought). But anyways, I was last week in Linz (Upper Austria) and saw there that H&M had sale. There I bought 2 shorts. This week Monday I went to H&M here in Salzburg with a friend of mine. Of course they had also sale, but most of the good stuff was already gone. I still found the same shorts which I bought on Friday, in another colour in my size, 2 dresses and bikinis. 
Then I WENT AGAIN yesterday to H&M, with another friend of mine, and found again something: 2nd bikini and a skirt. I also bought myself new black ballerinas, since my old ballerinas were so worn out that I had to throw them away a month ago....

Two rules that I always try to have in my mind during sale are that even though it is cheap, you don't have to buy it and are you gonna wear it next summer also?

Anyways, here my shopping results:




No comments:

Post a Comment