Saturday 24 September 2011

Tired Saturday morning

So I am seriously tired right now and its' not funny. I need to be at work in two hours and went to bed at 1am. Why? Let me explain. After work I wanted to go to bed as soon as possible. This did not of course happen. I was talking with friends on Facebook and ended up searching for some cool Halloween make-up ideas. 


This was my result last year


I found one video but in the video it was not shown how this specific make-up was done. So I only had one still-picture at use. This resulted to one hour of playing with make-up and trying to get the best result. I am not going to post any picture because then it would be really boring at Halloween when everyone knows how I would look like.

This make-up session alone did not result in going to bed at 1am. My TV was on and I somehow ended up watching Matrix Reloaded. This "filmsaga" is something I still do not understand. This guy, Neo, gets to know that the world he lives in is a computer program and that another mean program is at war with this program due to some reason. So I watched the movie till end and still did not really get it. But who cares, Mr. Smith is cool with his suit and sunglasses(even though it is pouring rain like h***).

No comments:

Post a Comment