Sunday 25 September 2011

Sunday can be a long day

Again I am writing and almost falling asleep. Yesterday I travelled to Vöcklabruck where my boyfriends family live. M was nice enough that he picked me up from Salzburg and we drove then together to Vöcklabruck. That did not change the fact that on Sunday(usually I wake up then when I want) we got up at 06.30am! We went to Ms' sisters place for breakfast and see his sisters' daughter who is 2 years old.

Even coffee, which I almost never drink, didn't wake up! During the day we watch a Fistball game, went for a dinner at a nice Gasthaus where was the cutest dog ever, drove up to Gahberg and went to McDonalds for a McSunday. The girl at the cashier was again so clever: "Also zwei McSundays mit ohne Sosse?"......


7.20am in the morning....


Tigers go ;)

Gismo ist geil!

Gahberg
©BM


Since I was seriously tired, and I looooove sleeping during the afternoon, I slept 1½hours and then took the train to Salzburg. The day was really nice but tomorrow it's time to go back to Fachhochschule and start being a student again. I am really looking forward to see all my classmates again and not just fool around and do nothing(but work).

No comments:

Post a Comment