Friday 23 September 2011

Good morning!

As I was surfing in the internet and reading todays news, there were two news which popped out.

The first one talks about taking pets to cafeterias. Of course for those of you who don't live in Finland, this topic seems a bit strange. In Finland not a living thing, excluding Homo Sapiens, is allowed to go to the cafeteria, to a shopping center, to the market place or any other place where it is possible that this "animal" is in contact with people. Since my family has dogs and they are the coolest dogs ever, this "fobia" does not fit into my head.
This is hopefully chancing during 2012: http://www.sss.fi/uutiset/259703.html

The second thing is Facebook and their F8 developer conference:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-15028920

Just to make clear to everyone, since last week I do not like Facebook. They are updating everything and everytime I log in, there comes ten big boxes which tell me what they have changed and how it makes my life again more complicated. I understand that a company has to come up with new ideas in order to stay on top of the game but seriously. I do not wish to tag anyone in my status posts, I do not wish to categorize my friends and I just do not understand why the Facebook chat does not work. And now they wish to change everything and connect all my computer programmes with Facebook that everyone can read that I just listened to "Backstreet Boys- As long as you love me" via Spotify!

With these small topics I wish everyone a nice day and a sunny weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment