Thursday 22 September 2011

1st blog post

I always wish that when I start to write somewhere I just get the best idea in the whole world. Unfortunately that has never happened.... 

But who cares, I am here and writing about my life.

I have nothing unbelievable to offer, I went to school at the age of 6, I did not finish high school when I was 10 and sorry, I do not have an IQ of a genius. I can speak a couple of languages and gonna start learning chinese in less than two weeks. I am just me :)


I am a woman(I guess I can use this word since I am 24 years old)
I come from Finland but I am living in Salzburg, Austria due to my Master studies
I talk finnish, english, german, swedish(if I just refresh my skills) and I can order a big beer in spanish after learning the language 4 months
I love cooking 
I do not drink coffee as coffee, I only drink cappucino
I love travelling(or right now checking flights from the internet)
I love to laugh, I am happy and a very positive person.

Now I'm gonna go,  make me some tea and finish reading my book (a hint for all the ladies there: Sophie Kinsella: Shopaholic")

Wish everyone a good night, sleep tight and don't let the bad bugs bite :)

No comments:

Post a Comment