Saturday 31 March 2012

Secured quality

First of all Im having a free weekend, my holiday goes till Tuesday and today I do not plan to do nothing for my thesis. These kind of days are needed, right? ;)

Anyways, I have been living in Salzburg for 1,5 years already but Im still really stuck with the finnish quality. You see, since I have grown up in Finland, I know which label is good quality and which not. The best example are towels and bedsheets. At my home there were really many things from from Finlayson and I always heard how good the quality was. Finlayson has an "Outlet" in Forssa, that was always on the way to my grandparents who lived in Hämeenlinna. So we always made a stop in Forssa to shop at Finlayson. When I was a child I was never really interested in the stuff that was there. But now that I go there, I always find something!

My mom was in Forssa some time ago and I found last time as I was in Finland one really nice bedsheet. It is called Cotton but since it was a bit too expensice, I didnt buy it. My mom found the fabric as a big piece really cheap and she made for me and M bedsheets from the fabric. And today I put them for the first time, I am just in love with the pattern:


Käännös: Loma töistä jatkuu tiistaihin asti, mulla on siis viikonloppu vapaata. Lopputyö pysyy koskemattomana huomiseen asti. Vaikka olen asunut täällä 1,5 vuotta pitää sanoa että olen monessa asiassa vieläkin luottavaisempi suomalaisia tuotteita kohtaan kuin itävaltalaisia. Hyvä esimerkki tästä on pyyhkeet ja pussilakanat. Olen aina tykännyt Finlayson:in tuotteista ja yllä on meidän uudet pussilakanat. Valmiina pussilakanat olisi olleet tosi kalliit mutta äitini löysi ison palan Finlaysonin tehtaanmyymälästä Forssasta ja saatiin M:n kanssa tosi halvalla hienot uudet pussilakanat!!! Noissa nukkuu varmasti superhyvin!

No comments:

Post a Comment