Monday 19 March 2012

Shopping

It has been such a long time since I last posted about my shoppings (I havent actually done that much shopping, to be honest) so now it is time to show what I have bought during the couple last weeks:

the first ones are some "jewellery" which I bought from SIX. It is sort of like Glitter in Finland, the quality is just better ;)

 I have to admit that I am not such a big fan of such feather things but I think this is simple enough that I am not mistaken to be a city-pocahontas! The owl earrings were cute and the yellow-silver coloured ring is gonna be really nice during summer!

The 2nd thing is a shirt, which is orange. This colour is said to be the most popular colour of this spring and summer. So I am on top of my game and I have always liked orange, so this shirt was the perfect way to add this nice color to my closet. I found the shirt from H&M.


The last shopping what I did was a dress for M's sisters wedding, which takes place at the end of April. I saw at work a dress and since I get as an employee a nice reduction on the clothes of Mango(the name of the dress is Sexy, you can order it online, this link directs you to the online shop of Finland), I could not skip this offer. The dress looks way better when it is on, I am gonna post a photo then in April. The one thing that I think I am gonna buy is a black belt, which I would put there where the two different materials meet, it would give a nice extra touch to the dress. Shoes I have, a blazer/scarf/cardigan is the thing which I am still thinking about. I mean which of them to wear, need to try it during some day. Here the dress:

No comments:

Post a Comment